Tuesday 1 January 2013

XB3001 GAMES PROPOSAL #10: Character Models

Ok, got distracted over the Christmas Holidays, let's get back to my deliverables for Character Modelling.
This time around, we have the models I created for the two characters. The first is the low-poly one, SuperEgo.
I'm fairly happy with how this one turned out; managed to get it just below 600 polys and it looks pretty accurate. Sadly, some corners had to be cut. For example, the gears on his back are all flat planes and there's some problem with his right eye on the unwrap that needs fixing before the final hand-in, but aside form that, I think it looks pretty good.

Blank Render, with Edges visible
 Colour Render, Front view

Full Colour Render, Perspective View

 Texture sheet

Next up, we have the High Poly character, Id. This one took a bit more effort, especially in regards to getting the contours of his body right and adding opacity maps for the chains, and in the end I think I could have done a better job with the texture, but aside from that, I still think it turned out pretty well.

Blank Render, with Edges visible
 Colour Render, Front View
 Full Colour Sheet, Perspective View
 Texture Sheet


Next post will include the final deliverables.

No comments:

Post a Comment