Tuesday 15 January 2013

DD3000 DESIGN FUTURES #14: Final Report

Ok, COMPLETELY forgot about this until today, so apologies for that. Basically, this post is going to be about my final hand-in for this module, which is my 3000 word report on the death of Dolly the Sheep and the ethics of cloning, including a speculative future scenario.

I actually handed this in just before we broke up for Christmas, so it's been finished for a while now, but unfortunately, as I've already mentioned, I forgot to write up a blog article until now. As such, I've already had this graded; I got a mark of 78%, which is a 1st for those of you who are unfamiliar with University grades. If I'm perfectly honest, the grade isn't too surprising; I've written quite a few reports like this before now, so I already have a lot of experience with this type of assignment. With that being said, I am quite proud that I earned a first in the end.

An now for the report itself. I'm not going to post the entire thing in words, otherwise this post would end up being massive. Instead I'm going to post the pages of the booklet I created to hand the report in. You can read them below; just enlarge the images.














And that just about wraps up the DD3000 module. This semester, we're beginning a new module with Joe, called XB3002 Games Futures Definition. My next post should be about that module.

No comments:

Post a Comment