Sunday 5 May 2013

XB3001 GAMES PROPOSAL #23: Finished Level

Well, I've certainly left this until the last minute...
Like Games Futures before this, I've gone a long time without posting anything here, so now I'm gonna try and catch up. Sadly, I wasn't able to do this prior to the hand-in, which was last friday, due to the sheer amount of work I had to get done in that time. Oh well, what's done is done... let's get on with this...

My last XB3001 post covered the final preproduction phase for my level, Purgatory. Since then, I've managed to finish the level in UDK, so I'm gonna share some screenshots I took of the whole thing. Generally went okay, as I got a 2.1 for it in the end, which I'm kinda happy with since this is the first time I've really made a level. Also managed to get all the programming done in Kismet and iron out most of the bugs (although the bloody moving staircase was a nightmare...)





















No comments:

Post a Comment