Friday 10 May 2013

DD3992 HONOURS PROJECT #12: Final Portfolio and Last Post

Ok, one last post. Hopefully this isn't too late to be counted, but if it isn't then at least it's there. These are basically all the final designs of the deliverables for my Honours Project, as they appear in the portfolio I submitted this morning. They include futuristic designs of the following:-

  • King Arthur
  • Queen Guinevere
  • Sir Launcelot
  • Merlin
  • Morgan Le Fay
  • Sir Mordred
  • Camelot Castle
  • Excalibur's Lake
  • The Holy Grail
  • Stallion
  • Wyvern
  • Excalibur & Caliburn
  • Longsword
  • Warhammer
  • Lance
  • Crossbow

















For the development of these designs, refer to the previous blog post, as most, if not all of it can be found there.

As for the project, it's pretty much done now; as I said, I handed my stuff in this morning. With that, my last year at Futureworks is complete. It's been fun, although I do wish I'd spent more time on this blog, as I did completely neglect it for almost half the year.
Regardless, it's over now. Hopefully, whoever has been reading this has had some entertainment, but for now, this is the end of the road. This is Sean Gannon, signing out...

No comments:

Post a Comment