WELL NOW, IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE I DID ONE OF THESE, HASN'T IT?
I should probably explain, I HAVE been working on my Honours Project non-stop throughout the year, but sadly I've been neglecting to update my blog. I guess I've been under the impression that I could get it all done with a week to spare and then I could just get it all out of the way then. Unfortunately, I ran out of time, so now I have to try and dump it all into one post and hope for the best.
As a result, I can't post any of my research here, as it'd take too long to get it all and present it properly. Most of it was images anyway....
Anyway, here is the pages from the booklet I created for the Hand-In. It contains all the initial sketches, development and final designs for all the of the deliverables of this particular module:-
EDIT: Ok, unfortunately, the computers at uni didn't like uploading images, so this is going to be a wee bit late. Oh well, can't be helped now